3 Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
2 White Chocolate Irish Cream
1 Vanilla Vodka
Shake well with ice!
Chocolate Syrup, rim glass
Graham cracker, crushed, rim glass
Toasted Marshmallow (mini or regular), garnish drink
Archive for the ‘Martini’ Category
- 2 parts vanilla vodka
- 1 part white creme de cacao
- 1 1/2 parts white chocolate Irish cream
- Garnish with white chocolate girls or cake sparkles (or if you are like us, both!
Modified Recipe from the Inverness Hotel, Englewood Colorado
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: Cocktail shaker, martini glasses, and lots of ice
½ ounce Grenadine
2 ounces Van Gogh Vanilla Vodka
2 ounces pineapple juice
Cherry and lime twist, speared
• Fill the bottom of the martini glass with Grenadine
• Fill a cocktail shaker ¾ full of ice. Add the vodka and pineapple juice and vigorously shake for 20-25 seconds to create an icy foam.
• Slowly pour the pineapple foam down the side of the martini glass so it runs to the top of the Grenadine as a separate layer.